Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Here are the key players:

Holly a.k.a Hollymonster or Beagleson (Beagleson because she looks like she is half beagle and half daschund!) She's a lover and a snuggler and gets carsick easily.




Hank a.k.a. Hanky: named after #44 Hank Gathers from Loyola Marymount University's early 90's basketball team. Hank is a nuzzler and loves to run agility courses.



Gibson a.k.a Gibby, Gibby Goo, Frankenstein. Reverse Brindle Boxer that recently made his way to our home. Likes to chew shoes and be a pain in my ass. So ugly he's cute.









EJ, my boyfriend of almost 2 years. We met in Las Vegas and moved to Los Angeles so he could go to film school and so I could continue my career in baking. I just received a promotion to shift supervisor but it involves moving to Northern California. So our new journey begins while I move up north for 6 months while EJ finishes school down in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment