Saturday, December 4, 2010

Today was a much needed and a well deserved day off. I started off my day by switching car insurance for EJ and ultimately saving him $40 a month...I'm a great girlfriend, aren't I?! I headed to the Larkspur Farmer's Market and bought some green beans and broccoli and then headed to the grocery store to pick up a few essentials and ingredients for this week's recipe: clam chowder. Then, I headed over the Richmond Bridge to visit with Kim and Eric. I went with them to Bed Bath & Beyond while they registered for their wedding. What a process! We worked up an appetite and headed to eat some Pho and then went through the drive-thru dairy to get an ice cream cone. I helped Kim get together the paperwork for the bridesmaid dresses in Periwinkle and then sent out an Evite for the Bachelorette Party. EJ sent me a ridiculous video from home that made me a little homesick:

No comments:

Post a Comment