Friday, March 18, 2011

Last weekend I was sneaky and helped plan a surprise 60th Birthday party for my Mom! Of course I made a cake for her:

She loves The Beatles and you can never go wrong with party hats! I wrote a special message for her on the back of the cake:

Oh boy was she surprised! EJ tricked her into thinking that just the two of them were going to breakfast and then low and behold...family and friends were there too! Check out the video:

Mom and her co-workers (shout out to Debbie for helping me with "Operation Surprise Mom")

The fam bam that helped me organize everything:

Mom finally joins Club 60 with her girlfriends:

Blowing out her birthday candles:

Birthday gifts:





Special thanks to Dad, David, Debbie, EJ and Sharon because without them this party wouldn't have been possible. Happy 60th Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment