Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Over the past couple of weeks I have been taking a drawing class to work on my portrait skills. I recently had a chance to test them out on a cake of a sportscaster:



The guest was really happy with their cake and even raved about it on Yelp.
At work we had been getting prepared for the Oscars:

We had Lee Unkrich, the Director of Toy Story 3, come in with his Oscar and pickup the Oscar inspired cookies and cupcakes he had ordered! (He had an inkling he would win!)

I also tried a new recipe: Mocha Fudge Bread Pudding. It was pretty quick and delicious!
I was able to make much need and long awaited trip back home and celebrated Grandpa's 90th Birthday!

EJ just finished his last class and is trying to figure out what comes next. We are still in love and still going strong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment