Thursday, March 10, 2011

This car parked a little to close to my car for comfort:

Luckily there wasn't any damage. I did leave them a note on their windshield saying that they were inconsiderate. I took the Grey Goose to Sonnen Audi Volkswagen today because I finally reached 10K miles and it was due for service! I told them that I had brought my car to a different dealer before because my car had been making a squeaking noise and all they did was grease some parts and it went away. Well the squeak came back and it turns out there was a screw that was loose in the suspension and they fixed it so no more squeak...for now.

For dinner I tried a new recipe: Cheesy Baked Pasta With Spinach and Artichokes. It was absolutely delicious! It was so quick and easy to make and was full of flavor. I highly recommend it especially for meatless Fridays during Lent. I'm giving up potato products for Lent again this year (except for St. Patty's day because that's a holiday and an exception!)

No comments:

Post a Comment