Thursday, October 21, 2010

I tend to behind on trends. Zumba became popular in the early 2000's and here I am, 2010, finally getting around to trying a class last week! If you haven't figured it out by now, I like to try new things and I'll usually try them at least once or twice. Last week I had an absolute blast with this class. It makes me reflect back upon my cheerleading days and the different choreography which was always interesting to me. Some of the moves are a little difficult to catch on to at first but this is a no pressure kind of class where as long as you're still moving and having a good time that's all that matters. Today I went to my second Zumba class and had a sweaty blast again! I think I will continue to check out these Zumba classes now that I know why they are so popular! And for your viewing pleasure: a Halloween inspired Birthday cake that I decorated at work today!

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks awesome. I see people doing ZUMBA like classes at the gym all the time.. but I can't get myself to do that. I tend to hit the gym at 1 am-ish when it's empty and I am there with like 10 other people total. lol..

    ReplyDelete