Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just a random thought that I had today: I don't know why I didn't look into taking a Greyhound bus home to visit! I tend to find out my work schedule only a week at a time which makes it difficult to book a reasonably priced flight. However, I just checked and there is a Greyhound stop in San Rafael (about 10 minutes North) and it would generally only take 8 hours to get to LA and I wouldn't be the one driving! I will explore this option further once I find out my schedule for next week and see if they are so kind to grant me with another weekend off. I have this weekend off as well but will be visiting with Kim and Eric and helping them with whatever wedding stuff they want help with and venturing over to Benicia for an adventure. Here are two cakes that I did today. This one was a FULL sheet cake. Now that's a lot of cake! (Sorry, I couldn't figure out why the picture isn't the right side up!)

And here is a totally radical cake! Careful not to look to long at it or else it might make you nauseous!

No comments:

Post a Comment