Monday, November 8, 2010


I survived Giants madness and The World Series! Congratulations to the Giants for winning and ending the cupcake craziness. A fun side note: Brian "The Beard" Wilson apparently stopped by the store in the city and paid for everyone's sweets that was there! He caused quite a commotion and there were lots of photos taken but no one has stopped into our location yet. Last week ended with great news: I got promoted to Assistant Head Baker! That means I've just been promoted TWICE within 2 months. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself! The previous AHB put in her two weeks notice to go take care of her family which naturally opened the position to me. I was glad to accept and further my career. It was perfect timing because Mom, Dad, and David came into town this past weekend to visit me. We were celebrating an early birthday for Dad and being together for the 4th anniversary of Grossvater passing away.

Saturday night we ate at Guy Fieri's restaurant in Santa Rosa called Johnny Garlic's since Dad is a huge fan of Guy. Dinner was great. Sunday we headed into the city and checked out AT&T Park where the Giants play. We had a clam chowder sourdough bread bowl lunch at Boudin Bakery on the wharf. It was raining pretty good all day which put a little damper on our site seeing but the most important part was that we were spending time together as a family. Fam Bam, thanks for a great weekend! I love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment