Saturday, January 8, 2011

Busy, busy, busy! No rest for the weary! Here is a cute penguin cake that I did last week:

And here are all the cakes that I did Friday and Saturday! Elvis (kind of looks like Wayne Newton though I think, oh well)
Little girl jumping on a trampoline:

Very random but Donkey Kong jumping on a trampoline. Totally not related to the other trampoline cake above. Funny story is that the decoration fee for this cake was $60. The husband thought that that was a lot of money and the wife said that it was going to be worth it. Husband came to pick up the cake and agreed that it was worth it!
Kind of a retro 70's hippie flower cake:

Little Mermaid. I've done this exact cake before but I can see improvements from the first time I did it:
Batman and Spiderman:
And last but not least, the Grateful Dead birthday cake. Kind of wierd at first if you didn't know the reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment