Thursday, January 27, 2011

I've tried a lot of ho-hum recipes lately that weren't worth mentioning in this blog (plus, Katie told me that I shouldn't put links to recipes that weren't any good!) I tried a meatball recipe that was pretty good but Mom's recipe definitely trumps it. However, I tried one today that is worth mentioning: Flaky Mushroom and Gruyère Tarts. They were simple and pretty delicious. EJ hates mushrooms so I figured I would try it out for myself and not use him as my taste tester. I used the Gruyere cheese and for the mushrooms I used regular white button mushrooms and some shitakes. Here is what I've been doing at work lately: Dinosaur cookies
We match a lot of cakes to invitations:


These parents must've been huge fans of Fleetwood Mac:

HollyMonster celebrated her 2nd birthday on the 18th and I made her a homemade birthday bone with a recipe that I found online and mailed it to EJ along since I couldn't be there to celebrate with her. EJ said that he distracted the other pups with some hooves and showed Holly her bone and she grabbed the whole thing and ran into the room and hid under the chair and was guarding it (he said he got it on video so hopefully I'll get it and post it soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment