Monday, January 10, 2011

It was definitely a chilly morning today! Thank goodness Mom mailed me the windshield ice scraper that she had gotten me for Christmas but wouldn't fit in my luggage:

The other day was Eric's 30th birthday so I drove over the Richmond bridge to meet up with Kim and him. I got Eric an apple pie from work and put "30" sparklers in it:

Kim tried to light them:

But then Eric had to take over:

And success!

The end result: charred sparklers


Tomorrow, Dad is having surgery on his back. I'm asking everyone and the universe to thing good thoughts, pray and send love his way for a successful surgery with a speedy recovery and optimum results (if that isn't too much to ask for!) Good luck Dad! I love you and wish I could be there for you but I know that you're in good hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment